• Featured

    Breaking News

    Monday, August 13, 2012

    Gay scandal: Nollywood actor Benson Okonkwo’s friends and colleagues speak out

    Benson Okonkwo and Mercy JohnsonBenson Okonkwo and Mercy Johnson
    • Benson Okonkwo is a Nigerian actor based in Enugu.
    • Soon after that, rumors emerged that the handsome model maybe Gay.
    • And as if his rebuttal of the allegations wasn’t enough, the Anambra born actor’s friends have decided to break their silence and wade into the matter.
    By Sandra Oyeudo (Downtown With Sandra).
    Christabel EgbenyaChristabel Egbenya
    I’m Christabel Egbenya. Benson is a nice person, fun to be with, hardworking, good dresser and a very good actor. He so much cares about other people’s feelings and he’s friendly. He is not a gay. Na wa oo for these haters. My prayer to his fans is that dey will live long and see more of his movies and see as he gets to the top.
    Juliet MgborukeJuliet Mgboruke
    My name is Juliet Mgboruke. I’ve known Benson for a year now. He is fun filled and exciting to be with. He likes to play a lot and I think asides from being an actor, he should be a comedian. My take on the gay issue is that if a guy finds fantasy on another guy, then he should go ahead although it is irritating, but you can’t control ones feelings. But I feel that a guy that does not find a girl attractive is sick. But one thing I know is that Benson is not gay. For Benson’s fan, please keep loving him because the sky is his starting point and he is a lovely actor that interprets his character well and he is a lovely person. I trust he will not disappoint you all.
    obi geraldineobi geraldine
    I’m Obi Geraldin, a Nollywood actress and Gulder ultimate search celebrity. Benson is a nice guy. I’ve known him for 6 years now. He’s not gay. He likes girls. I’m a good friend to his girlfriendEmelda.
    sylvia Edemsylvia Edem
    I’m Sylvia Edem, a Nollywood actress from Akwa Ibom state.Benson is a good friend of mine. We grew up together. Please I beg you people in the name of God to leave him alone. He is not a gay. All these are coming from haters now because he is coming up faster than other guys in the industry, that’s why. He is a cool guy and I’m very close to a woman he is in love with.
    Jessica OwanJessica Owan
    My name is Jessica Owan, an actress and model. I’m from Cross River state. First of all, I will like to say that Benson is my very good friend. He is nice, humble, outgoing, and a caring person. I vehemently believe in him. He is not gay like people say. Well, in life, you know, people will want to tarnish your image, especially when you are a celebrity or maybe you are at the verge. I implore on Benson’s fans to forget about the rumors being carried about him because they are all fake news. They should keep being there for him, keep on loving him.
    Egungwu Ugochukwu GeraldEgungwu Ugochukwu Gerald
    My name is Egungwu Ugochukwu Gerald, from Njikoka local government area of Anambra State. I know Benson Okonkwo too well. He’s my cousin and he is really a good person and a hardworking guy who is always dedicated to his job. His haters are his fellow male actors…yes, I said so. At first when I saw the story about him being gay on the internet, I knew that they were on it again to soil his name in the industry. People will always talk, because the nature of his job gives them the room. Anyway, if no one talks about you then you are nobody. All I can say to the fans is to keep on loving your role model, because the gay issue that just came up is to tarnish his image, since he’s rising so fast as an actor and model.
    ibiwari etukibiwari etuk
    I am Ibiwari Etuk, a Nollywood rising star. I met my friend and colleague Benson Okonkwo in Enugu on the set of a tale of hidden treasuresBenson is kind hearted, simple in nature, a good artist with a good sense of dressing. Benson is loved and admired by ladies for his looks, if you know what I mean. He’s someone I can talk to without being judged. This gay rumor is repulsive and disgusting. I have never known Benson to be gay. He has a girlfriend whom he loves and always talks about. People should learn to turn deaf ears to rumors or ascertain the fact before blowing the trumpets. Homosexuality is a sin before God Almighty and should be before men. Remember it’s the same reason God destroyed Sodom.. I am not here to judge, but again I say Benson Okonkwo, a.k.a Mr Packaging, is not gay.
    IBEH GEORGINA CHINENYEIBEH GEORGINA CHINENYE
    I’m Ibeh Georgina Chinenye, an actress from Imo stateBensonis a colleague and a good friend. I did ladies cult with him. From what I know about him, he’s a hardworking, friendly, down to earth guy. He has swags and of course loves women.  I never know him as gay…never, God forbid!
    Agwu ChitaAgwu Chita
    I’m Agwu Chita, an actress. I know Benson so well. He’s my brother, my friend and colleague. He is a fun loving person, easy going and a good Christian, a go-getter, so caring and down to earth. Talking about this gay issue, in fact, I’m tired of this rumor about him being gay. Bensonis not gay, people. In fact, Nollywoodgossip thank you so much for coming to our rescue for helping us speak out against this sad rumors. I used the words “our rescue” because the rumor is affecting me too sinceBenson is my brother from another mum. People keep asking me same question all the time. Please fans, keep loving Benson. Keep watching his movies. He will make us proud, thanks and God bless.
    Tony nkemTony nkem
    I’m Tony Nkem Jnr., from Udi Local Government Area of Enugu state. I’m a Nollywood upcoming actor. I have known Benson Okonkwo for 3 years now and he is a good friend of mine. The BensonI know is not a gay. What I observe from all these is that most of them are envious of him, which is why they engage in fueling this rumor just to kill his career. But I bet you they will never succeed. Benson the sky is your starting point, ride.
    Princess chinekePrincess chineke
    I’m Princess Chineke, a Nollywood actress from Enugu state. I’ve Known Benson as a colleague at Zain step up television and billboard advert shoot. My take on the gay issue is that everyone is entitled to their choice. Keep watching Benson Okonkwo in Nollywood movies and Beacon modelling website.
    Oge NwubaOge Nwuba
    I’m Oge Nwuba, a Nollywood actress. I know Benson back then inUNEC, that’s like 7 year back. I don’t believe the gay story. I don’t have any reasons to believe it. What matters is the personality and talent and not cheap gossip.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comment Here

    Contributors

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel